Post Assignment: Shutter Speed
3.) The steps I took to take my photos for the shutter speed assignment was first I had to pick a subject to capture. The subjects I chose were classmates jumping and papers being thrown by them, along with some nature in motion (leaves falling). Than, I had to adjust the shutter speed so that I was able to capture the objects in motion without the photo coming out blurry or out of focus.
4.) What I liked best about my images for this assignment was that it looked like the subjects I was photographing were floating, they did not look like the object was moving. I thought it was interesting to see how a camera could take a photo that quickly and not have it come out blurry like it does on previous cameras I have used or my iphone.
5.) Some trouble that I had during this assignment was at first I had the wrong settings for the shutter so I kept missing the subject in motion and I would capture them when it was too late. So I had to adjust the shutter speed. Than I had to find the perfect place to have the right amount of lighting which is a problem because every time we went by the windows to get more sunlight, the images just came out darker so we had to go outside to get the correct lighting.
The purpose of this assignment was to capture a picture in motion by adjusting the shutter speed on the cameras. By adjusting the shutter speed, the camera can take quicker shots of a subject/object that is moving or in motion. The photos should not come out blurry or unclear if you have the correct settings set on the camera.
Great self-assessment. Every week you are required to post 2 artists, try to do this for the rest of the term... if your pre and post blog assessments continue to be this good and you add brief biographies you will end up with an A for your research and reflection grade!
ReplyDelete